Daisy Downes is a freelance business writer. A former business editor, she has 25 years’ experience working with firms in the professional services sector.
Daisy specialises in topics that are relevant to accountants and their clients. She helps firms to research, create and update online and print publications such as articles, press releases, advertorials, reports, surveys, blogs and web pages.
If your senior staff lose time reviewing content created by junior colleagues, hiring a freelance business writer could save you time and money
Daisy’s content writing services include:
- Drafting press releases;
- Researching and drafting reports;
- Creating and updating web copy;
- Ghostwriting articles and blogs;
- Editing and optimising existing copy;
- Conducting interviews and writing up case studies;
- Repurposing Powerpoint presentations and Slideshares;
- Drafting and distributing newsletters and brochures;
- Researching and drafting white papers.
For more information and/or to discuss your firm’s particular content requirements, please get in touch.