Daisy Downes is a freelance business writer. A former business editor, she has 20 years’ experience working with accounting and professional service firms. Consequently, she has particular expertise writing about the topics that are relevant to accountants and their clients.
Based just outside Dublin, Daisy helps firms to research, create and update online and print publications including articles, press releases, reports, surveys, blogs and web pages.
If your senior staff lose time reviewing content created by junior colleagues, hiring a freelance business writer could save you time and money
Daisy works with firms in Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK. Services include:
- Drafting press releases;
- Researching and drafting reports;
- Creating and updating web copy;
- Ghostwriting articles and blogs;
- Editing and optimising existing copy;
- Conducting interviews and writing up case studies;
- Repurposing Powerpoint presentations and Slideshares;
- Drafting and distributing newsletters and brochures;
- Researching and drafting white papers.
For more information and/or to discuss your particular business writing requirements, please contact Daisy Downes.